Our goal at Kids Club
is to provide a fun and engaging environment for children
so parents can be worry free leaving their children with us
and can take the time to focus on their health and fitness.
We have activities for all ages to ensure all children feel welcomed!
If you have any questions, please see your Kids Club Staff
Kids Club Hours
Monday-Thursday: 8:00AM-2:00PM & 4:00PM- 8:00PM
-We reserve the right to close 20 minutes early in the event no children are present.
Kids Club Pricing
2 hour maximum per day, all clubs combined, for all payment methods
Monthly Unlimited Membership
Month to Month - Pay as you go
1. Children age 3 months through 11 years allowed.
2. Two hour max per day, all clubs combined.
3. Parents must remain on the premises while children are checked into the Kids Club.
4. No peanut products.
5. May bring snacks or drinks in labeled, spill-proof containers.
6. Sick children may not be allowed to check in at attendants discretion and must leave immediately if they become ill. (See Sick Kid Policy below)
7. Attendants do not change diapers. Parents must promptly attend to children.
8. Kids Club must be pre-paid.
9. Clothing and socks or shoes must be worn.
A child showing any of the following symptoms will be turned away for the health of that child as well as the health of the other children in Kids Club:
-Fever (must be gone and un-medicated for at least 24 hours prior to entering the Kids Club)
-Yellow or green discharge from the nose or eyes, or excessive runny nose
-Drainage from ears or eyes
-Excessive/persistent cough or sneezing
-Rash or hives
-Diarrhea or vomiting while at Kids Club or within 24 hours prior to visit
-Lethargic and/or complaining of not feeling well
-Contagious illness (Must be on antibiotics 48 complete hours prior to entering Kids Club)
-Recent exposure to communicable diseases
If a child has an illness that is not contagious, but is showing signs/symptoms of the illness, the parent must have a doctor’s note stating the child is no longer contagious in order to use the Kids Club facility.
Create a free online account for KidCheck
KidCheck is a secure children’s check-in system that enhances our childcare security system and helps ensure no one can pick up your child without your consent. We know the importance of safety when it comes to providing child care services and provide this service free of charge to parents.